迪士尼彩乐园
热点资讯
迪士尼彩乐园dsn1171 CNN- 秒杀传统电脑? 量子推测打算机到底强在那儿
发布日期:2024-11-15 00:08 点击次数:177
My oh my, what a wonderful Wednesday it is.
哎呀呀,何等好意思好的星期三啊。
What's up, sunshine?
嗨,阳光般的一又友,最近何如样?
It is #YourWordWednesday, so be on the lookout to see if your word, the word you submitted, helped us write today's show.
今天是#你的词汇星期三#,请寄望望望你提交的阿谁词是否助力咱们完成了今天的节目编写。
I'm Coy Wire, this is CNN 10, and we're gonna go big today on the quickly evolving, fascinating, and thought-provoking world of quantum computing.
我是科伊·怀尔迪士尼彩乐园dsn1171, 这里是CNN 10,今天咱们将深入探讨量子推测打算这个速即发展、引东说念主入胜且发东说念主深省的边界。
This emerging technology is already making waves in industries like healthcare, finance, even the way we fly.
这项新兴时刻已在医疗、金融乃至航空状貌等边界掀翻海潮。
Quantum computers have the potential to outperform today's classical computers, solving problems that are currently beyond our reach.
量子推测打算机有后劲卓著现在的经典推测打算机,处分现时咱们力所不足的问题。
Regular computers, like the ones so many of us use every day, work with bits.
通例推测打算机,就像咱们很多东说念主普通使用的那种,是基于比特进交运算的。
These are tiny units of information that can either be coded as a zero or a one.
这些是渺小的信息单元,可以编码为零或一。
Everything we do on a computer, from watching videos to texting, is built on these zeros and ones.
咱们在电脑上所作念的系数事情,从不雅看视频到发送短信,都是确立在这些零和一的基础之上的。
But quantum computers work with qubits.
但量子推测打算机使用的是量子比特。
Unlike regular bits, qubits can be both 0 and 1, but they can use those numbers at the same time, which lets quantum computers handle tons of data all at once, making them way faster for certain tasks.
与通例比特不同, 量子比特既能是0也能是1,况且可以同期使用这两个数值,这使得量子推测打算机简略一次性处理大批数据,从而在某些任务中证实得更快。
Quantum computing is a fairly new idea.
量子推测打算是一个荒芜新颖的主张。
It started back in the 1980s.
它始于20世纪80年代。
There were some realizations that regular computers had limited abilities and were unable to handle certain complicated tasks.
东说念主们相识到凡俗推测打算机才调有限,无法处理某些复杂任务。
Quantum computers can do more.
量子推测打算机能作念更多的事。
And when it comes to solving problems like, say, cracking a code, they do it much faster than classical computers.
而在处分诸如破解密码等复杂问题时,量子推测打算机的速率远超传统推测打算机。
Today we're still figuring out just how powerful quantum computers could become, but it's believed they could become so powerful they might one day be able to cure diseases.
如今, 咱们仍在探索量子推测打算机的后劲究竟有多大,但据信它们可能变得极为宏大, 有朝一日以致简略调治疾病。
They also could change how we search for information and how we tackle complex problems we never even knew were possible.
它们还可能改变咱们搜索信息的状貌,以及处分那些咱们以致未始相识到其存在的复杂问题的武艺。
But the path to this revolutionary future is not without its challenges.
但通往这一转换性异日的说念路并非一帆风顺。
Our Anna Stewart is exploring how quantum computing works, what makes it so different, and why it's increasingly generating more hype and curiosity.
咱们的安娜·斯图尔特正在探究量子推测打算的责任旨趣、使其如胶似漆的身分,以及为何它日益激发更多的存眷与趣味。
Dubai is home to about 13,000 restaurants, but I failed at scratching the culinary surface.
迪拜领有约13,000家餐厅,但我未能深入探索其好意思食文化。
I have been to Dubai between 10 and 15 times.
我已去过迪拜10到15次。
We're always filming, we're always busy.
咱们老是忙于拍摄,老是处于贫乏状态。
I go to the same restaurants every time, so I've probably been to the same five restaurants a load of different times.
我每次都去相同的餐厅,是以很可能照旧屡次光顾过那五家餐厅了。
This time, I'm here to decode quantum computing, and I've realized it's time to finally try a new spot.
此次, 我来到这里是为了解读量子推测打算,同期相识到是时候终于尝试一个新的处所了。
Oh wow, that looks good.
哦,哇,看起来真可以。
And here we have our marinated cucumber and garlic.
这里是咱们腌制的黄瓜和大蒜。
At the rate I've been going, I can't even imagine how long it would take me to hit all the restaurants in Dubai.
以我现时的程度,我以致无法瞎想要花多万古期才调把迪拜的系数餐厅都尝遍。
Is this it?
就这些了吗?
I think we still have some more.
我想咱们还有更多。
Oh, there's more.
哦,还有更多呢。
Thank you very much.
相称感谢。
You're welcome.
别客气。
But rather than map out my own route next time, I wonder if quantum computing might one day do it for me.
但下次, 与其我我方推测打算道路,我趣味量子推测打算是否有一天能为我代劳。
My eyes are bigger than my stomach.
眼大肚小。
Ooh, that looks good.
哦,看起来真可以。
Quantum computers are radically different from the laptops we know and love.
量子推测打算机与咱们熟知并爱好的札记本电脑截然违反。
Just look at them.
只需瞧瞧它们。
How on earth can you see what you're typing or even type at all?
你究竟何如能看清我方输入的内容,以致还能输入呢?
These computers look totally different because they work in totally different ways.
这些推测打算机看起来完全不同,因为它们的责任状貌截然违反。
Our computers process information in the form of bits, which can either be 1 or 0.
咱们的推测打算机以比特花式处理信息,这些比特只然而1或0。
Quantum computers use quantum bits, or qubits, which can embody 0 and 1 to varying degrees at the same time.
量子推测打算机使用量子比特,或称为qubit,它可以同期以不同程度体现0和1。
Think of it like flipping a coin.
可以将其瞎想成抛硬币。
Classical bits are the flipped coin, heads or tails.
经典比特就像是翻转的硬币,非正面即反面。
Qubits are the coin as it's flipping, which has a probability of being heads or tails.
量子比特就像翻转中的硬币,它有成为正面或反面的概率。
It's a lot to wrap your head around.
这照实很难调处。
Should I feel stupid that I am really struggling with this one?
我不该因为在这方面真的感到周折而以为我方愚蠢吗?
You should not, because Einstein, for example, really didn't accept quantum mechanics.
你不应感到愚蠢,因为像爱因斯坦这么的例子,他照实未能收受量子力学。
He didn't?
他莫得?
No.
不。
Oh, I'm in good company then.
哦,那我果然与优秀的东说念主为伍了。
Yeah, exactly.
是的,没错。
He was sort of saying, is this nature or are we just inventing some weird force to account for this?
他似乎在问,这是当然首肯,照旧咱们为了剖析这一首肯而杜撰出某种奇怪的力量?
I'm starting my journey at the Computer History Museum.
我的探索之旅始于推测打算机历史博物馆。
Hopefully, exploring these machines will give me a better understanding of how quantum fits into the bigger computing picture.
但愿探索这些机器能让我更深入地调处量子推测打算在通盘推测打算边界中的定位。
Well, computing begins deep in the darkest mists of time, probably 5,000 to 10,000 years ago in ancient Sumeria, where people devised a system based on tablets using stones.
推测打算的发祥可追想至时代长河的最深处, 大要在5000到10000年前的古代苏好意思尔,其时东说念主们发明了一种基于石板和石子的系统。
This was adopted basically into what became the abacus.
这基本上被遴荐为自后的算盘。
回顾本赛季英超联赛的前五轮,哈兰德的表现无疑是最为耀眼的。这位挪威前锋在加盟曼城的首个赛季就展现出了惊人的进球效率,前五轮比赛场场破门,其中还包括两次帽子戏法的壮举,一共打入10球,迅速在射手榜上建立了遥遥领先的优势。当时的萨拉赫虽然也保持着不错的竞技状态,但仅打入3球,与哈兰德相比显得黯然失色。因此,不少专家和球迷都预测,哈兰德将有望连续三个赛季收获英超金靴,成为英超历史上又一位传奇射手。
詹俊说道:“魔人布欧”节礼日碰到“撒旦”了.............曼城队依旧低迷不振,进攻端加强了萨维尼奥这侧的个人强突也收到了一定效果。但瓜迪奥拉仍然有过多依赖地面渗透的“执念”,这让三后腰配置的埃弗顿防守起来难度降低。而防守端曼城这个赛季可能除了迪亚斯之外其他后卫都轮流出错,没有一位能体现领导力的球员。
Whether they're built with stones or semiconductors, at the end of the day, computers exist to store and process data.
岂论是用石头照旧半导体构建,迪士尼彩乐园可信吗归根结底,推测打算机存在的规画等于存储和处理数据。
Modern computers were first geared towards professionals, like the Cray-1 supercomputer, which helped with industries like cryptography and aircraft design.
当代推测打算机最先是为专科东说念主士遐想的, 比如Cray-1超等推测打算机,它匡助了密码学和飞机遐想等行业。
So this is specifically targeted at solving floating point equations.
因此,这有利用于处分浮点方程。
Soon, computers spread to the masses, thanks in part to Apple's first computer, which sold for $666.66.
不久, 推测打算机初始提高全球,这在一定程度上收获于苹果公司的首台电脑, 它以666.66好意思元的价钱出售。
On the basis of this, Steve Jobs went, hey, what if we made a computer that was for the general public rather than for just hobbyists?
基于此,乔布斯想,嘿,淌若咱们制造一台面向全球而非只是爱好者的电脑会若何?
Because these computers are now so common, it's almost impossible to conceptualize computing in any other way.
正因这些推测打算机如今如斯提高,咱们着实无法以其他状貌来构想推测打算的主张。
If you say quantum computing, you're imagining traditional computing.
淌若说量子推测打算,你试验上是在瞎想传统推测打算。
How do the two compare?
两者有何不同?
I think they compare because, for one thing, they're both running software.
我认为它们可以相比,因为最先,它们都在运行软件。
And they both solve problems.
它们都处分问题。
They both solve problems, yes, exactly.
它们都能处分问题,没错,恰是如斯。
You know, for word processing or email or social media, none of those are ever going to be run on a quantum computer.
你知说念,关于笔墨处理、电子邮件或外交媒体来说,这些哄骗耐久都不会在量子推测打算机上运行。这不是相宜量子推测打算的问题。
It's not the right problem.
这不是合适的问题。
Because qubits can embody any combination of zeros and ones, when they start interacting with each other, they can create many different patterns, essentially allowing the computer to perform many calculations at the same time.
由于量子比特简略体现零和一的率性组合,当它们初始相互作用时, 就能创造出多种不同的模式,本质上使得推测打算机简略同期进行多重推测打算。
Let's revisit my restaurant quest to explain.
让咱们重温我寻找餐厅的资格来剖析这一主张。
There is no one perfect example, but this is, I think, the best shot that we have to explain it here in Dubai.
莫得一个完好意思的例子,但我认为, 这是咱们在迪拜能找到的最好法式来剖析这一主张。
I want to maximize the number of restaurants I can visit in, let's say, six days.
我想在六天时代里尽可能多地打听餐厅。
If I ask a classical computer for the most efficient route for 13,000 restaurants, it'll likely have to start by testing each one one at a time, a task that gets exponentially harder if I want to only walk or only bike or alternate each time.
淌若我向一台经典推测打算机辩论13,000家餐厅中最优道路的推测打算,它很可能需要一一测试每条道路,而当我条件仅走路、仅骑行或瓜代进行时, 这一任务的难度会呈指数级增长。
With quantum computing, I can potentially create an algorithm that encodes various journeys with various parameters together.
借助量子推测打算,我有可能创造出一种算法,将多种行程与不同参数一并编码。
And using quantum mechanical properties called superposition and entanglement, the quantum computer will help identify the better routes faster than a classical computer ever could.
借助被称为重迭和纠缠的量子力学特质,量子推测打算机将能比传统推测打算机更快地识别出更优的道路。
Now, I don't actually think quantum computing will be used for tasks like this, but imagine an airline.
现在,我试验上并不认为量子推测打算会被用于这类任务,但瞎想一下一家航空公司。
It obviously wants to find the most efficient route, which isn't just determined by distance.
显然,它但愿找到最有用的航路,这不单是由距离决定。
Weather patterns, aircraft availability, and airport traffic also factor into the equation.
天气气象、飞机可用性及机场交通流量相同影响着最好道路的弃取。
Pop quiz, hot shot.
突击覆按,能手。
Which body part on a squirrel never stops growing?
松鼠身上哪个部位毕生都在助长?
Tail, teeth, feet, or head?
尾巴、牙齿、脚,照旧头?
If you said teeth, tooth are correct.
淌若你说的是牙齿,那你就答对了。
Squirrels have four front teeth that grow for their entire lives.
松鼠有四颗前牙,它们一世都在贬抑助长。
They gnaw on things, like the roofline of my house, to help keep those teeth sharp for chowing down on acorns and things.
它们啃咬物品,比如我家屋檐,以此保持牙齿狠恶,便于享用橡子和种种食品。
Some animals gnaw, some of them claw.
有些动物啃咬,有些则用爪子捏挠。
Today's story, getting a 10 out of 10, a jaw-dropping claw.
当天故事,满分十分,震憾东说念主心的一爪。
Recently discovered through the indefatigable work of the paleontologist in Mongolia.
近日,在蒙古古生物学家不懈致力于下,这一发现得以问世。
It's clawfully impressive.
它的爪子令东说念主印象深入。
But wait till you see the thing that they think it belonged to.
但等着看他们认为它所属的阿谁东西吧。
Our Jeremy Roth has more.
咱们的杰里米·罗斯将进一步为您报说念。
Paleontologists have made a fascinating breakthrough in Asia, unearthing the largest fully preserved dinosaur claw of its kind in Mongolia.
古生物学家在亚洲获得了别有天下的冲破,在蒙古发掘出了同类中保存最竣工的最大恐龙爪。
This unique two-clawed hand, experts say, belonged to a previously unknown species of dinosaur they are calling, uh, this.
行家示意,这只私有的双爪手属于一种先前未知的恐龙物种,他们称之为,呃,这个。
Believed to be part of the same dino family that includes the T-Rex.
据信属于包含霸王龙在内的归拢恐龙家眷。
Some researchers are likening the lengthy claws to tongs used in barbecuing.
一些连续东说念主员将这些长长的爪子比作烧烤时使用的夹子。
Others are comparing the new species to Edward Scissorhands.
其他东说念主则将这种新物种比作《剪刀手爱德华》中的扮装。
I say, hey, why can't it be both?
我说,嘿,为什么不行两者兼得呢?
Clawsome, also clawsome, all those Eagles up there at Bath Village School in Bath, New Hampshire for submitting the word indefatigable for #YourWordWednesday.
爪力皆备,相同爪力皆备,新罕布什尔州巴斯巴斯村塾校的系数小鹰们,感谢你们为#你的周三词汇#提交了“不平不挠”这个词。
It's an adjective that means persisting tirelessly, like me when I was trying to pronounce that word.
这是一个态状词,意念念是与水滴石穿、不知疲惫,就像我当初致力于发阿谁词的音时一样。
Well done.
干的好。
And now we have some shoutouts today.
今天咱们有一些很是说起。
This one goes to FlexTech High School in Brighton, Michigan.
这一份归功于密歇根州布莱顿市的FlexTech高中。
Thanks for the love on our CNN 10 YouTube channel and keep flexing on them.
感谢在咱们CNN 10的YouTube频说念上赐与的爱好,并不绝展现你们的魔力。
And to Mr. Dorsey and my friends at Howard Middle School right here in Atlanta, Georgia, rise up.
向位于佐治亚州亚特兰大市的霍华德中学的说念尔西先生及我的一又友们问候,奋起吧。
Thank you for making us part of your day.
感谢你们让咱们成为你们一天的一部分。
Go on out and make it a great one.
走出去,让它变得精彩。
I'm Coy Wire, this is CNN 10, and I'll see you tomorrow.
我是科伊·怀尔,这是CNN 10,翌日见。
上一篇:迪士尼彩乐园简介 天钡GT37迷你主机上架预售,5299 元起,性能与价钱的高端博弈
下一篇:没有了